MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT LABORATORY(Subject Code: CS6611 and IT6611)
All the Experiments of Mobile Application Development Lab are developed using Android Studio.
To download the Android Studio: Click Here
LIST OF LAB EXPERIMENTS:
1. Develop an application that uses GUI components, Font and Colors.
2. Develop an application that uses Layout Managers and event listeners.
3. Develop a native calculator application.
4. Write an application that draws basic graphical primitives on the screen.
5. Develop an application that makes use of database.
6. Develop an application that makes use of RSS Feed.
7. Implement an application that implements Multi threading.
8. Develop a native application that uses GPS location information.
9. Implement an application that writes data to the SD card.
10. Implement an application that creates an alert upon receiving a message.
11. Write a mobile application that creates alarm clock.
SCREEN SHOTS OF THE APPLICATION:
1. GUI components, Font and Colors.
2. Layout Managers and event listeners.
4. Basic graphical primitives.
5. Database Application.
6. RSS Feed Application.
7. Multi threading Application.
8. GPS location information.
9. Writes data to the SD card.
10. Alert upon receiving a message.
11. Alarm clock Application.
Happy Coding !!! 🙂
Pls do send me the comments if u like it.
thanks for uploading…..please also upload project files
thanks for ur uploadings…
Thanks for ur coding …it’s useful to clear error?
thanks for coding..really helpful
very helpful manual
very useful in university lab time ,,, just copy and paste
easy to get output :):):):):):)
thanks for coding…
these are very helpful for us..
superbbb thank u
amazing for beginners